A. Our Philosophy:
- To design, develop and deliver innovative adult education solutions.
- To provide high quality solutions to increase skills, knowledge and capability through innovative organizational development services.
B. Our Experience:
- A combined experience of over 25 years within the education industry matched with experience in industry.
- Developing and designing training programs for internal staff.
C. Our Services:
- Education, Training and Development – development and delivery of Workshops, Seminars, Courses and Programs.
- Design and development of training programs both face to face and online.
- Blended learning programs for adult education.
D. Our Courses:
- Maritime Law for Non Lawyers:
- This course provides participants with a fundamental grounding in key areas of maritime and shipping law which is important for working in the shipping, trade, ports, marine environment, regulatory and governmental policy areas of today.
- Contract Law Fundamentals for Non-Lawyers:
- Contract Law Fundamentals for Non-Lawyers is an intensely practical course that will guide you through the essentials of contract law, exploring such details as when you need a contract, what types of contract exist and the effect of statutory law on your contractual arrangements.
- Agents in the Maritime Industry – Law & Practice:
- The shipping business is primarily an international business. For example, ships might be owned in one country, insured in a different country, hired by a person in third country, and carry cargoes from a fourth country to a fifth country. If agency is new to you, this intensive two-day course will help you to identify these legal and practical issues. Meanwhile if you are already a professional in the shipping business, the course will refresh and deepen your knowledge and aid your professional development.
- Commercial Maritime Contracts for Non-Lawyers:
- This course analyses the close links between the two main contracts: of sale and carriage. It will discuss the relationship between the typical documents and the liabilities that arise out of the contracts, revealing key pitfalls and opportunities for strategic advantage.
- Employment Law Essentials for Managers:
- This course is designed to provide managers and supervisors with an overview of the current legal frameworks relevant to the day to day operations of an organization.
- Work Health and Safety Legislation- The Fundamentals:
- This course is designed to explain to you the fundamentals of the legislative requirements and the practical implications for you and your organization.
- Law for Non-Lawyers:
- This course is designed for people who work with lawyers or carry out paralegal functions, but have had little or no formal training on the legal system.
- Business Law for Non Lawyers:
- Business Law for Non Lawyers is a two-day course designed to give managers an introductory overview of legal issues. From contracts, company structures and IP to employment law and the uncharted territories of online and e-commerce law attend to gain an understanding of the legal issues that impact the day to day operation of your business.