Here’s our pick for a tasty Barbecued Trout that the whole family will love this Easter!
- 1 trout, cleaned and head removed
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 sprig fresh basil
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preparation: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes Ready In: 30 minutes
- Preheat barbecue for medium-high heat.
- Line the cavity of the fish with slices of garlic and slices of lemon. Stuff the fresh basil and rosemary inside. Season with salt and pepper. Wrap the fish in foil and set on wire rack over the barbecue.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes over direct heat or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove herbs and lemon from the fish. Hold the fish up by it’s spine, and comb the meat from the bones using a fork. Serve with lemon wedges.